Re: Docs team report at GUADEC

Hi Kat,

If no one else wants to take it, I'll do it.

Cheers,
pk

On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 22:06:50 +0100
Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:

Hi guys, would anyone like to do a docs team report at the AGM on
Saturday? It's a 5 minute presentation, with or without slides (most
people use slides, I didn't), about what the team has achieved over
the last year and probably end with saying that I'm doing a talk on
Monday morning with a more detailed team update and there will be BoF
sessions later on in the week (with date and time, if you can).

Shobha, Jana or Petr, feel up for this?