Re: GNOME Documentation Promo Video Feedback (Rev 2)

Thanks for the feedback so far, everyone.

Parts of the video such as the music is still not final, so anyone is welcome to come with suggestions for free music that could fit.

Here's an (IMO) good ressource: http://freemusicarchive.org/

IRC shot could do with using people who are actually signed in (the responses are coming from people not in the list on the right) -kat
Would you be able to name a few real nicknames I can have permission to use for this purpose? Perhaps the names of those who could be there to help newcomers? :)

Alslo, a little request: some of the feedback could use some examples, ie. if you find the animations jumpy, where do you see this (timestamp), and how do you think it could be improved? It will help me understand better what to look for when I revise it again. Thanks!

-Bastian