Re: Doc team related stuff in Bugzilla

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
I think working on reducing that number would be a good goal for the
hackfest. I have found that our oodles of different ways to mark docs
bugs as docs is quite confusing for newcomers. Sindhu did a good job
of triaging some of the bugs last year, but I think we should make a
push to keep them a bit more under control in general.

I'd be happy to help in the coming hackfest remotely :)