Re: gedit help

Hi Kat,

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well for you, too. Things are very busy at work here, and will be through the end of April.  : /   We are all doing ok, though.

With regards to gedit help, I did try looking at the new gedit this weekend, but my mouse would disappear in gnome-boxes when it would move into the VM. I wasn't able to get past the first screen of the VM where you select the keyboard layout.  I may try out fedora rawhide on a spare hard drive instead.

There's someone else who also contacted me about working on gedit docs, Samruda Anand. I'll forward you her email.  She is a comp sci student, and uses linux and gedit regularly. She's currently learning Mallard.  : )

Should we go ahead and start a new branch for the 3.12 help? I think that would gi ve us a good opportunity to let everyone work on things w/o fear of breakage.

Let me know what you think,

Jim