Re: help

On Tue, 2014-08-19 at 16:30 -0300, Rafael Ferreira wrote:
Doesn't this look like a spam? It is not the first email without meaning.

Maybe. Who knows? Still if somebody really needs some help with the
terminal, I prefer to redirect folks to appropriate places once it's
clear what's being asked for, instead of assuming it's "spam".

(And after seeing some more "interesting" posts here I wondered if it's
just feedback from help.gnome.org but that should have mentioned the URL
in the summary line.)

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net