Open Help

Hi all,

For those of you that don't know, I'm hosting the Open Help Conference &
Sprints again this year. Conference is June 14-15. Sprints are the three
days following.

Kat already made a wiki page for doing a hackfest:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/OpenHelp2014

Let's have a chat about who hopes to come, what you need to come, etc.
I'd also offered to extend the sprint through June 20. We'll probably
need a venue change after the June 18, but I'll handle all that if
people want to stick around for another two days.

--
Shaun