Documentation Video Proposal

Hi gnome-doc-list,

I am working on a video proposal for a video about the documentation we provide in GNOME. The goal is to increase awareness of GNOME's documentation efforts and what uses it has. The video will be in similar style to the release video, except shorter, working as a spotlight video. I plan to cover Help for users, the Developer Center and the Sysadmin Guide. A manuscript for the video can be found below:

https://wiki.gnome.org/BastianIls%C3%B8/DocumentationVideo

If you have other suggestions/opinions on the content, feel free to share them. You can also catch me on GimpNet under the nickname "bastianilso".

I look forward to hear from you all,

-Bastian