Re: Ten Years of Team Leadership

Thanks very much, Shaun. The GNOME documentation project has been very lucky to have you as its Fearless Leader (tm) over the past decade (!!). And thanks to everyone else who has been contributing now, and over the past several years.

Also, thanks to both you and Kat for ensuring a smooth transition. Kat is knowledgable, skilled, and is a great leader and mentor. I'd say we're still in good hands.  :)

Cheers!

Jim