Re: UI and String Freeze Break Requests: GNOME Music AppData and Notifications

On Tuesday, 03 September, 2013 11:41 PM, Piotr Drąg wrote:
Isn't this a bit too short? I remember Richard asking for a few
paragraphs, but that's up to you. It's less work for me as it is, so I
won't complain. :)
We couldn't come up with something better :D

Also, are you sure you want the appdata.xml file in git? Looks like a
generated file to me.
Ah, right. I'll ask Vadim for it to be removed in his patch.

Anyway, notifications are an important feature and it's early in the
freeze, so here is 1/2 approval from i18n.
Thanks!