Re: PDF of style guide available?

Hi, Bastian

There is no PDF available AFAIK but you have the following options to
view the style guide locally on your computer:

1. git clone the GDP style guide from here
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-devel-docs and use yelp to view the
style guide.

OR
2.  Use http://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/ to convert the HTML page
at https://developer.gnome.org/gdp-style-guide/stable/ into a PDF on
your computer.

You can find a copy of the GDP Style Guide I had converted using
wkhtmltopdf here http://www.wikifortio.com/810185/gdp-style-guide.pdf

Hope this helps! :)

-Sindhu