Re: Open Help Sprint

On Tue, 2013-03-19 at 16:57 -0400, Michael Hill wrote:
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:

You guys totally rocked the last hackfest without me, so I want
to hear where everybody else thinks we are and what we should
focus on.

Would "developer docs" be too big a target?

It's not too big a target in general, but we should flesh out some
concrete goals. How's the new new Platform Overview coming along?
How are we with introductory tutorials? Can we have more targeted
tutorials with the better focus that came out of the developer
experience hackfest?

--
Shaun