Re: State of nautilus-sendto for 3.8

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 8:20 AM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:

I'd prefer to remove nautilus-sendto from 3.8; it's in my opinion way
too late in the schedule to get those changes in and appropriately
tested.

Still, I'd let this slip in, be tested in .92, translated, and removed
from 3.8.0 if necessary.

Hi Fred,

Note that the n-s-t part of the patch is essentially only about removing non-working code paths — code for launching the mail client and preparing the message doesn't change, so it will be easy to test it works correctly (and of course I'll do testing myself before pushing it).
Overall, I think it's better to have a working Email feature than no n-s-t at all for 3.8.

Thanks,
Cosimo