Re: Freeze break request: Rename .desktop files back to the 3.6 filenames

On Wed, 2013-03-13 at 12:49 -0400, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
gnome-calculator and several of the gnome-games have been renamed this
cycle (five-or-more, four-in-a-row, gnome-chess, gnome-klotski,
gnome-mahjongg, gnome-mines, gnome-nibbles, gnome-robots, and tali).
The issues this causes had been previously discussed [1] but we did
not come to a final resolution.

Hmm...this is just the games and the calculator?  That seems relatively
low risk to me, so 1/2 from the RT.

However long term this is really just a hackaround for the fact that
we don't have clear namespacing.  Long term hopefully we can make
everything look like e.g. org.gnome.Calculator (.desktop).