Re: Software for Writing Documentation

I never used snippets before, just had a look (gedit 3.4.2). Looks
great :)

On ב', 2013-06-17 at 16:32 -0500, Jim Campbell wrote:
Hi there,

I'd recommend using gedit, particularly gedit version 3.8 or later,
which features a complete set of Mallard Snippets.

If you want to get real-time XML validation, I'd recommend Emacs with
nXML mode. Emacs is more complex, of course, but is more powerful.

Jim

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 7:08 AM, אנטולי קרסנר <tombackton gmail com>