Re: Error found in page "Developertools/Installation/Ubuntu"

Hi Tiffany and Roberto

On 2013-06-05 10:29, Tiffany Antopolski <tiffany antopolski gmail com> wrote:
On 1 June 2013 05:51, Roberto Orden Erena <dakotadelnorte gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm starting to learn how to develop applications in gnome, and I was
following the instructions to install de packages needed in Ubuntu and I
have found an error in the installation of Vala, the correct command is:
"sudo apt-get install valac valadoc"(not vala-doc).

Best regards,

Can you provide a link to the page you are referring to?

The page is on live.gnome.org:

https://live.gnome.org/DeveloperTools/Installation/Ubuntu#Vala

I just fixed it, after checking that valadoc was the correct package name (at least as far back as the current LTS):

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=valadoc&searchon=names&suite=precise&section=all

--
http://amigadave.com/