Help in Gnome 3 on Ubuntu 11.10

Hi,

I'm having some trouble trying to install a new printer using CUPS 1.5.0 which is telling me "Enable Publish shared printers using printing admin tool in System -> Admin -> Printing" but since I can't find System -> Admin -> Printing in 11.10, I tried turning to Help for guidance about where to find the equivalent.

There doesn't seem to be anything at all about printing in Gnome 3 Help so I suggest some basic reference to it needs to be added.

I can well imagine that this omission has been corrected in later versions of Ubuntu, and hopefully later versions of CUPS address this discrepancy too, but meanwhile I'm stuck because I simply want to get my printer working and am not ready just now to go in for upgrading to later versions of Ubuntu or CUPS.

I have found System Settings -> Printers in my 11.10, but I've failed to find any printing admin tool there which I could use to enable publish shared printers the way CUPS 1.5.0 describes. I feel sure this tool must be available on 11.10 somewhere, and just a little guidance from Help on where to find such printing controls would be a great help to me and other users who might equally be lost.

  Regards,     +  John