Re: Epiphany user help pref-privacy written, pref-language functional

On 8 July 2013 09:53, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Heja,

On Sun, 2013-07-07 at 20:20 -0400, Casey wrote:
> Is this a good place for these patches?

Heja, for patches I'd recommend bugzilla.gnome.org (reviewing on mailing
lists always feels a bit cumbersome, and Bugzilla has some review tool
called "splinter").

/me was about to reply that this is fine…

Gord, can you add yourself as an author to those pages?

The preference tab page can do with splitting into pref-tracking and pref-temp-files, as that would fit better with the "how do I…" theme.