Re: Next hackfest?

Andre, Michael, thanks for the fast replies!

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Michael Hill <mdhillca gmail com> wrote:
Hi Radina,

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Radina Matic <radina matic gmail com> wrote:

> Do you believe you can use another pair of hands and a half-geeky brain?
> I am in Europe so I won't weigh heavily on the budget.

We can use the help!  How soon can you submit a travel request?

Looking at flights right now, but since I'm coming from one country and going to another after the hackfest, there's a lot of connections to check.
I'll add myself to the page right now with the approximate budget, and amend it latter today when I find the best flight solution.

Looking forward to see you all in Brno!

Cheers,
Radina

Mike