Re: Developer Documentation

On 2013-02-20 14:16, meg ford <meg387 gmail com> wrote:
Speaking of this, I have some JavaScript samples I wrote at the DXHackfest,
but they need to be formatted and reviewed (right now they are just plain
Gedit files). Do you want me to email them to someone or push them to the
gnome-devel-docs git repo?

I think that pushed to a branch of gnome-devel-docs on git.gnome.org would be perfect. It is good practice to do this anyway, just in case the local files go missing for whatever reason.

Thanks for the heads-up!

--
http://amigadave.com/