Re: Open Help 2013

On 2013-02-20 13:06, Tiffany Antopolski <tiffany antopolski gmail com> wrote:
I'm interested, and could work on developer docs.  Difficult to plan that
far ahead though,

Same for me, although most of June is looking free for me at the moment. I am looking forward to getting several developer documentation tasks accomplished in Brno, and it would be good to work more on those tasks around the time of Open Help. Being a month before GUADEC, it sounds like a good time to make a push on the developer tutorials for the 3.9 cycle (before there are some fun new features added to the platform, of course!).

--
http://amigadave.com/