Re: gnome-photos: UI Freeze Break Request (706810)

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:22:29 -0400, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 8:08 AM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:

Lets hold off on further button recoloring until the color confusion clears up.

I may be the only one who is confused here, after all... So removing
the suggested-action style class is about making the buttons blue ...
or gray ? I wasn't aware that suggested-action is context sensitive
and turns buttons in a blue environment gray. If that is the case,
carry on and ignore me.

Yes, to me we might simplifiy this : "do not suggest to cancel", ie
apply the bugfix

Pierre-Yves