wip/system-admin-guide branch

Hi Aruna,

I noticed you pushed a commit 7a17f3e9dcec4eaa277c0a3c693214b127b588f5 to
gnome-user-docs master updating the
system-admin-guide/C/login-disclaimer.page file.

For now, we are working on the sysadmin guide in a separate branch called
wip/system-admin-guide. To avoid possible duplication of our effort in the
future, I'd suggest that we all start using the wip/system-admin-guide
branch.

Before one of the next stable releases (.2/.3?), we can then rebase the
branch on top of master.

Are you OK with this workflow?

Sorry for not letting you know earlier.‪

Thanks,
--
Petr Kovar