Re: Hackfest

Hi All,

I will not be able to stay for the hackfest this time, but I would suggest that any hackfest focus solely on developer docs. I think we have enough experience and expertise among us to continue to work on user-docs throughout the year, but can most benefit by working on the more complicated developer docs together.

Cheers,

Jim