Samba share

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 6:10 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
[General comment: User documentation could also benefit from adding how
to add a Samba share?]

Starting next week I might have less on my plate, and I could take this on, if you agree that it's worth including in the user-docs. I'll have to do the whole procedure again anyway, since that test that I did back in March was on Ubuntu laptop without GNOME.

I am unsure, though, where would this topic go. So far there is only a "Windows share" term in the nautilus-connect.page, but this a long procedure on both platforms so it definitely deserves a separate topic (or more than one). Maybe net-samba.page, net-windows-share.page or similar...?

Cheers,
R.