Re: Meta: Late Changes [was: Re: UI freeze break request for GNOME Shell]

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> Boils down to "faster development pace with more late changes vs. slower
> development with more UI stability"

Or hopefully we can improve processes to achieve more stability
without slowing down development. As pointed out in my other mail, a
large part of the problem is that currently the designers get to test
new code way too late in the cycle. There's awareness of the problems
and a lot of willingness to fix them, so I'd like to stay optimistic.

Florian