About the Menu / Application key

Hi,

I wonder if it is worth to create a page explaining the Menu / Application, key in the same way we have a page for the Meta Key. The content can be similar to this (borrowed from the wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menu_key )

The Menu key or Application key is a key found on modern Windows-oriented keyboards. Its symbol is usually a small icon depicting a pointer hovering above a menu.

The key's primary function is to launch a context menu with the keyboard rather than with the usual right-mouse button. It can be used when the right-mouse button is not present on a mouse.

The Menu key is sometimes omitted in the interest of space, particularly on portable and laptop keyboards; however, a similar functionality can be invoked with the Shift+F10 keyboard shortcut.

Some laptop computers include a "Menu" function on the "Fn" key (usually operated by typing Shift+Fn), however, it's not guaranteed the same behaviour that the key described above.   <== I haven't found a keyboard like this to try it

Cheers,

    -- Juanjo Marin