Boxes docs

There was a question on #docs early this morning about documentation
for Boxes. At this point there are a few pages (almost all by
Baptiste). This is being done separately from Boxes development and
will be merged (we had hoped in time for 3.6).

Baptiste transcribed the hackfest notes and I created a gitorious
repository with access for the gnome-documentation team. Details are
up to date here:

https://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks/ApplicationHelp

Having said that, my various Boxes installations have gone from
roughly working, the way they were at the hackfest, to not working at
all since 3.4 came out. Other than the theoretical stuff, this makes
it tricky to document.

If anyone is inclined, you're welcome to consult thenotes and add pages.

Mike