Re: Request freeze break for: "fail whale extensions list looks bad"
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Jasper St. Pierre" <jstpierre mecheye net>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Request freeze break for: "fail whale extensions list looks bad"
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:07:53 -0400
On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 7:21 AM, Jasper St. Pierre
<jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
> We're replacing the code that switches extensions on/off in the fail
> whale with something that disables all extensions - it was never a
> good UI in the first place.
Did this get enough votes ?
I've seen a 'no objections from docs', and some non-objections from
release team members so far.
] [Thread Prev