Re: Updated "Application Help" page on the wiki

On Sat, 2012-03-10 at 12:14 -0600, Jim Campbell wrote:
> Some projects didn't have a special category for documentation bugs on
> bugzilla, so I just linked to their general bug page.

We should ask the developers then, preferably via a bug report against
them... I'm happy to set those categories up (but people marked as
developers at the bottom of the product overview pages at also have these permissions).

> Also, I couldn't find bugzilla pages for the newer apps, like
> Documents or Boxes. Obviously, those are priorities, too, so feel free
> to add those under the "Priorities" sections.

mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed