Re: freeze break
- From: Ray Strode <halfline gmail com>
- To: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>, gnome-doc-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: freeze break
- Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 14:03:31 -0500
> I'm not comfortable with this. It looks like a pretty major change
> to me. We'd have to audit a dozen or so pages, write half a dozen
> more, and look at edge cases it introduces.
Fair enough, we can just do it for 3.6, no biggie.
> Just looking at the mockups, for example, it looks to me like you
> could set yourself as a non-administrator, and then you'd no longer
> have the option to change yourself back. I really don't think I can
> do this from screenshots alone.
you can always "unlock" the dialog and gain administrative abilities.
That's true today and with the changes.
Thanks for feedback,
] [Thread Prev