Epiphany freeze break request

Hi,

We are at last finishing up the long-in-the-works rewrite of the
epiphany history backend (see
http://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany/log/?h=history-rewrite-second).
This will make epiphany able to store history indefinitely, make
searching epiphany's history faster in general and fix a number of
bugs along the way. So here's where we are standing right now:

- The backend has been done for some time now, full with tests and
migration code for the old format.
- The URL completion in the entry is now working.
- We are finishing the history viewer window, should be done by this week.

There are almost no UI changes (small tweaks in the completion list,
mostly changes in order and getting rid of duplicates that used to
show up), but this is a big change, so it comes with some risk.

What we would like is:

- Land this ASAP.
- Test it thoroughly before 3.4, of course.
- Use the 3.4 feedback to fix any bugs we might have introduced.
- By 3.4.x users should not notice anything but increased
responsiveness and the ability to store their history forever.
- For 3.6 we'll do bigger changes, like showing recent history in the
overview, and possibly and all-new detailed history view.

With all that being said, I'm formally requesting to break the freeze
and land this in time for 3.3.91.

Thanks,

Xan