Re: editing/writing documentation

Hi Lucie,

Contributions are always welcome.  Here's the project page:

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject

The Tasks link gives you a list of things that need to be done.

The Contact link tells you how to connect to the IRC channel where
someone can often be found to answer questions.

The Contributing link tells you how to get started.

Thanks!

Mike