Re: Fwd: gucharmap documentation re-licensing

Although according to this: http://gucharmap.sourceforge.net/, it looks like Noah stated in the release notes of November 2003 that the help is indeed written by Chee Bin HOH.

On 12 January 2012 10:33, Tiffany Antopolski <tiffany antopolski gmail com> wrote:
I was under the impression that he wrote the docs because of this commit:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/gucharmap/commit/?id=c1394a9e2be79ca74cf1ad8b8c70dc9b7573bdbb

So I am a bit confused.

On 12 January 2012 10:11, Baptiste Mille-Mathias <baptiste millemathias gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell gmail com> wrote:

> Can we accept this as permission to relicense the docs if the person we're
> in touch with didn't write the docs?
>
> Jim

Hi Jim

Tiffany thinks however he could be the author of the documentation,
nevertheless I'm trying to get in touch which Chee Bin Hoh who is
listed also as an author, but it's email is no more valid. I found
someone with the same name on twitter and googleplus, I pinged him on
twitter yesterday but I don't have received any reply yet.

I guess if and once we have Chee approval, it would be okay to re-use
the gucharmap documentation, right ?

--
Baptiste Mille-Mathias
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés