Re: Freeze request break for keyring prompts in gnome-shell
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Stef Walter <stefw gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, mclasen redhat com, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Freeze request break for keyring prompts in gnome-shell
- Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:16:21 -0500
On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 7:59 AM, Stef Walter <stefw gnome org> wrote:
> I'd like to request a UI freeze break for gnome-shell in 3.4.
> I was away on vacation while the UI freeze happened and didn't manage to
> land one of the features for 3.4.
> The patches to gnome-shell were on track to be merged before the freeze
> but bumped up against some broken clutter behavior, which delayed it
> from being merged before I went away.
> Thanks for considering,
This is one of the features that we were planning to have in 3.4, so
getting it in (only a few days late) seems great to me.
] [Thread Prev