Re: Default Bugzilla Assignee for Vinagre documentation bug reports

On 2012-02-23 13:22, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Hi Dave,

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=vinagre shows
that vinagre-maint gnome bugs is the default assignee for Vinagre bug
reports under the component "Documentation".

As per http://git.gnome.org/browse/vinagre/log/help/C it looks like
recently most user docs commits were done by Kat.

Would you be okay with changing the default assignee for documentation
bugs to gnome-user-docs-maint gnome bugs ?
The default QA Contact would still be vinagre-maint gnome bugs so people
watching that address via
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email would still receive
notifications about Vinagre documentation bug report changes.

Thanks for letting me know. I agree, and changed the default assignee to gnome-user-docs-maint gnome bugs.

--
http://amigadave.com/