Re: Relicencing gucharmap and Oracle Copyright

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:06 AM, Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com> wrote:
> Baptiste:
> I have pinged the lawyers at Oracle who work with the Desktop team.
> They tend to be slow, so there may be no news for some time.  But
> I wanted to let you know I did get your email and forward the request
> along to the right people.
> Brian

Hi Brian,

thanks for letting me know the process is on-going.
I forgot to CC GNOME doc team in my previous mail, could you make sure
the list will receive any mail about this topic.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Baptiste Mille-Mathias
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés