Re: Default Bugzilla Assignee for EOG documentation bug reports

On Sun, 2012-02-19 at 17:10 +0100, Felix Riemann wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 19.02.2012, 16:13 +0100 schrieb Andre Klapper:
> > https://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=eog does not
> > list gnome-user-docs-maint gnome bugs as the default assignee for the
> > "documentation" component so new bug reports will not be seen (or cannot
> > easily be queried for) by the GNOME Documentation Team.
> >
> > Is this intended (e.g. if the docs are maintained by the developers
> > themselves), or maybe I change this situation by setting
> > gnome-user-docs-maint gnome bugs as the default assignee?
>
> that looks okay to do for me. Help from the GNOME Documentation Team is
> always appreciated, especially after the port to Mallard.

Done. Thanks for the quick answer!
I kept the Default QA Assignee = eog-maint gnome bugs so documentation
bug reports can still be followed by watching the default account.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper