Very Confused

I just don't know what to think about gnome documents in gnome 3.4

I understand the concept of collections.  Creating one is easy.  It's
even easy to put a file in multiple collections.

It's nice that it finds newly added documents from google docs.

But aside from that, what does it do?

I can't create new documents.  Which is odd because I would expect to
at least create a text file.  There isn't even an "Add Document" or
"Add Folder" that would allow you to easilly add new locations to
include in organizing.  You can't even move a file from 'local' to
'google'

The Default view is "New and Recent" which becomes horribly cluttered
and doesn't remove items once you have organized them.

I can't reorganize the order of my collections, they are in the order
of newest to oldest.

It seems to duplicate the Document Viewer "Evince" and it's features
seem like they really just need to be integrated with the file
browser.

It's purpose and function is very unintuitive to the point that it's
just useless to me.  I don't need to organize my documents that it
just happens to find for the sole purpose of viewing if it doesn't do
anything thing else.

Honestly, I've been impressed with just about everything in gnome 3.4.
 But Gnome documents just confuses me.