Feature Freeze break request for GNOME Boxes

Hey,

In bug #679752 I have a patch series which for various reasons (mostly
holidays) didn't get in before the freeze. It adds optional support for
using an extra Windows drivers ISO during automated Windows installation.
After installation, the Windows box will automatically use better drivers
(virtio drivers).
If the ISO is not present, Boxes still works as it does now, ie there are
no changes in behaviour.
This patch series has gone through several reviews/iterations, and I've
tested several installations with/without the drivers' ISO. It doesn't
change any string.
This patch has been approved by Zeeshan (see latest comment in the bug
report).

I'd like to commit this series now so that users can start playing with
improved (more efficient) Windows boxes, so here is a request for a feature
freeze break.

Thanks,

Christophe