[Eye of Gnome help] Wrong description about "Fullscreen with double-click"

Hi,

Because I don't access bugzilla.gnome.org now, I filed bug using mailing list.
In eog/help/C/plugins.page, You write following.

Fullscreen with double-click: Enables changing background in fullscreen mode.

But, this description is about "Fullscreen Background".
I Attached patch.

# Sorry, Broken English

Best Regards,
Yasumichi Akahoshi