Re: Boxes: Two more strings

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 4:06 AM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
<zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 1:23 AM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
> <zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>   Now that hard code freeze is over I'll soon be making another Boxes
>> release with some fixes from 3.5 branch. Unfortunately two of them
>> displays new strings to user and therefore we must request string
>> freeze break for them. Here are the strings from pot file:
>>
>> #: ../src/fedora-installer.vala:54
>> msgid ""
>> "Internet access required for express installation of Fedora 16 and older"
>> msgstr ""
>>
>> #: ../src/unattended-installer.vala:160
>> #, c-format
>> msgid "Password required for express installation of %s"
>> msgstr ""
>
> Sorry I forgot to mention that I'll appreciate any urgency on this
> cause I intend to make a nano release tomorrow for some very urgent
> fixes so it would be nice to merge all fixes after 3.4.0 release.

Its been more than 2 weeks now and I haven't gotten any reply to this
simple request even after reminder here and on IRC. Its time for 3.4.1
and i'll just go ahead and break the string freeze if nobody is
interested any ways.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)