Re: gnome-online-accounts: string freeze break request

> We would like to pick the fix for https://bugzilla.gnome.org/654168 from
> master to gnome-3-4, but that would require the addition of the following
> strings:
>
> src/daemon/goadaemon.c
>   "ProviderType property is not set for account"
>   "Failed to find a provider for: %s"
>
> src/goabackend/goaprovider.c
>   "Failed to delete credentials from the keyring: %s"
>
> Requesting a string freeze break.

Ping. 3.4.1 is close at hand, so could you please take a look at this request?
Due to a mistake on our part the patch has already been committed to the
gnome-3-4 branch but the strings are currently unmarked.

Thanks,
Debarshi

--
Give a man ssh access, he'll still need computer. Give him a computer, he'll
give ssh access to you.  -- Ashish Shukla