Re: Open Help Conference

I agree that developer-docs need a hackfest, and I am hoping to have some Gwop interns working on these (mainly the tutorials).

On 5 April 2012 10:08, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
Hi folks,

I've finally gotten all the details together for this year's
Open Help Conference & Sprints:

http://openhelpconference.com/

It would be great to have some GNOME people attend. I think we
should start planning on having a documentation sprint at the
event as well. I'm strongly considering doing a developer docs
only sprint. We seem to have hit our stride with user help, but
the developer docs need real attention. Thoughts?

--
Shaun