Fwd: gnome_help_display and Mallard?

2011/9/23 Mario Blättermann <mariobl freenet de>:
> There's still a problem with displaying the help. I've just installed
> the current Git content to /usr/local. When I try to open the manual
> from the menu bar, I get the following error:
>
> "Can't display documentation: Unable to find help paths
> /usr/local/share/gnome/help/pybliographer or
> /usr/share/gnome/help/pybliographer.
> Please check your installation"
>
> The appropriate files have been installed in
> /usr/local/share/gnome/help/pybliographer/C/ anyway. If I run "yelp ."
> in this folder, no problem, Yelp shows the help as expected. This issue
> should be solved before a new Pybliographer version will be published.

Thanks for pointing it out! Hmm, The code doesn't work for mallard
pages, it seems. With the xml file it works.
Does anybody know if there is some issue of gnome_help_display with
Mallard pages?? The current code invokes gnome_help_display to show
the manual pages.
Any help would be appreciated.

Zoltan