Re: Making release notes more useful - 'whats new ?'

Hi Matthias,

I believe the effort should be focused around the website. I prefer learning about what's new before I download, or while I download. I am not a fan of putting a Windows 95-like nag screen preventing me from actually using the system.

There are of course less intrusive ways to point to this information, such as a notification with a link to the website on first boot. But keep in mind that it's something not everybody is interested in and can get annoying if we're not careful.

cheers