Brno Docs Hackfest

Not confirmed yet, but here's the planning page:

http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/BrnoDocs2012

Please add your information. Indicate whether you want to work on user
help or developer docs. Provide an estimate of your travel cost. And
indicate if you need accommodation (probably yes).

The next round of the WOP runs December 12 to March 12. If we have
documentation interns, we should encourage them early to join us. It's
a shame it will be at the end of their internship, but it's at a good
point in the release cycle. Those two never manage to coincide for us.

Please read this if you plan to attend:

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Hackfests

Thanks,
Shaun