Re: Reminder of Q3 report

Following up on this thread . . .

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 11:18 PM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
Hi Shaun and documentation team,

This is a kindly reminder for Q3 report, you can update "Documentation" section from here:
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/QuarterlyReports/2011/Q3

I have fixed a couple of documentation bugs in Gedit, have written 6 or 7 new help topics for Gedit, and have begun a rewrite of Seahorse documentation for the 3.4 release.

How is everyone else doing? I think there was some good work around Evince, Eye of Gnome, and a few others. ??

Jim