Continue on gnome-3-0?

Hi folks,

GNOME 3.0.2 tarballs went out yesterday. This is the last planned
update to GNOME 3.0. That doesn't mean we can't make more releases
of gnome-user-docs, although I have no idea if any distros will
pick up updates.

There are actually quite a few pages with incorrect instructions
that slipped through. I'm afraid I wasn't as diligent as I meant
to be about tracking the 3.0 pages and pushing for updates.

So, question for the team: Is it worthwhile to continue updating
the gnome-3-0 branch, or should we just focus on master for 3.2?

--
Shaun