Re: a patch and hello!

On 2011-04-13 18:45, Kelly Sinnott <ksinnott5ht gmail com> wrote:
I've been working on the hardware-cardreader stub and I thought I'd submit
it to the list to get your input/approval/disgust/etc. I am not sure what
the policy is on screenshots/figures to clarify, but I found one to be very
useful in part of my .page.

Kelly, I guess that the attachment was too large including the figure, and got rejected by the mailing list. You could try removing the figure from the patch, and posting the figure elsewhere with a link. That should bring the attachment size under the limit.