Re: Open Help Conference

Hi Shaun,

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 8:23 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:

> The Open Help Conference is in less than a month. We'd talked
> about doing a hackfest during the post-conference. I've been
> talking to the board about getting funding. I'd really like
> to get our five (!) OPW interns there, but we should also
> have experienced people.

I would be interested but not sure I could swing it... I'd need to be
back for work sometime on Monday.  Let me know if you hear of anyone
who wants to carpool from Toronto (bus ride is 15-17 hours each way).
I'd like to contribute to the hackfest remotely, regardless.

Do you know of anyone attending Linux Symposium in Ottawa the
following week (starting the 13th)?  I hope to be there.

Mike